Join ENA and help shape the future of emergency nursing!
Join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share your ideals and goals. Membership in the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) helps you expand your knowledge, strengthen your skills, and further your career through state-of-the-art educational opportunities, networking, research, and certification. The first step to success is maximizing your opportunities and that’s what ENA does best. Whether you are a staff nurse or ED nurse manager; an administrator or clinical nurse specialist; a pediatric, trauma, or flight nurse; a prehospital coordinator, nurse practitioner, or student nurse; ENA puts the leadership, credibility, and voice of a world-renowned organization squarely behind you.
Your mission is ENA’s mission: to provide safe, high-quality, compassionate emergency care to your patients, along with visionary leadership that supports, promotes, and protects the emergency nursing profession.
Click here for on-line application: https://nf.ena.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=verify&origin=
Contact Member Services:
Toll Free Phone: 800-900-9659 Option2
Get involved and stay motivated!
- Publications - Including our flagship Journal of Emergency Nursing, and topical Disaster Management & Response official member newsletter ENA Connection
- Continuing education programs: ENA Scientific Assembly and ENA Leadership Challenge, held annually, which can provide you with Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECH)
- Internationally recognized trauma and emergency nursing courses, designed by nurses, for nurses: CATN-II, ENPC, TNCC
- Certification programs through the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN), offering CEN® and CFRN ™ credentials
- Injury prevention programs through the Injury Prevention Insitute / EN CARE
- Government and community advocacy and awareness through work groups, special interest groups, committees, and public policy-setting
- Research grants and educational scholarships through ENA Foundation® http://www.ena.org/foundation/
- ENA national awards, given in a variety of categories, including injury prevention; lifetime achievement; nursing education, practice, research, and professionalism; and more
- A network of state councils and chapters, providing you with local meetings, events, networking, and support
- A comprehensive array of educational products in ENA’s Marketplace, including clinical manuals, community outreach materials, textbooks, and tapes; members receive special pricing
- Exclusive member benefits – Coldwell Banker Real Estate Advantage Program, Dell Computers purchase program, NSO professional liability and malpractice insurance, Hagan term life and disability insurance, MBNA credit card, and Hertz car rental discount
- A dedicated “Members Only” section of the Web site, featuring a searchable member directory; topic-driven message boards; State Council and Chapter Relations; and a career center