The mission of the ENA Foundation is to provide educational scholarships and research grants in the discipline of emergency nursing.
The purpose of ENA Foundation is to enhance emergency health care services to the public by achieving the following goals:
- Promoting emergency nursing through research and education.
- Enhancing professional development through research.
- Providing a means for the education of health care professionals in the care and treatment of emergency patients.
- Educating the general public on emergency related subjects.
- Providing research grants and educational scholarships.
Recognizing the importance of ongoing education and research opportunities in emergency nursing, ENA responded with the establishment of the Foundation. The funding available is a direct result of contributions made by emergency nurses, ENA State Councils and Chapters, corporations, and friends of emergency nursing. Your tax-deductible contribution is welcomed. To make your contribution, please contact Chris Baker.
Contact: Chris Baker
ENA State Challenge
State Challenge has concluded.
Congratulations to all states, chapters and indiviudals for exceeding this years State Challenge goal.
Congratulations to the following 12 state councils for raising $5,000 or more ... California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. These states will have the opportunity to name an academic scholarship.
Michigan donated $7,178
The Final Total is ... $121,500.01
MENA Sister's Goal:
To motivate and inspire members to contribute to the ENA Foundation. Their caring attitude and style help all of enjoy philanthropy!